Astonishingly, it's nearly a month since my last post. So here are my bullet points guide to what I've been up to in April.
- Quilting. It's ongoing, and no, won't be adding to my 12WIPin2012 total.
- Crocheting. Lovely Posh Yarn. Lovely to work with, can't wait to wear it. Especially since the weather is so cold.
- Farewelling. All my children's grandparents have set off on adventures; they'll be back in August. We'll miss them all.
- Organising. For Easter, for our holiday.
- Travelling. For two weeks in New Zealand's beautiful North Island.
- Photographing. 574 photos in those two weeks.
- Thinking. About geology. I did pay attention in those lectures in first year Uni, but I want to know so much more after visiting geothermal hotspots.
- Walking in an active volcano. Highlight.
- Washing. We brought back an awful lot of dirty clothes.