22 Nov 2012

The Space Between

The time between my blogging last and now was filled with stress. I wasn't dealing well with planning, or organising, or changes planned. The changes are great (like adding a trip away to our year plans!) but I wasn't coping so well.

So there's been no crafting, other than a little hand stitching, and a lot of cleaning and sorting and organising.


Now that the laundry is sorted and organised within a inch of its life, and the holiday plans are coming together, I've been able to return to some stitching. Thank heavens - there are deadlines looming!




3 comments:

Olivia said...

Sorry to hear things have been stressful, I hate it when the rest of life overly intrudes on my capacity to make stuff!

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing said...

Hey Leah,
I can really relate to this. I have hit a slump in the midst of a massive decluttering process. Am trying to trust that the energy and inclination will return when the time is right!
And just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12. Would be so rapt if you joined us!
There's a little giveaway too. :-)
Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html
Take care,
Kat xxx

Becky said...

The last 6 months of 2012 felt like this for me. I found myself pulling away from everything just trying to keep my head above water, this year I am determined to do things differently. Hope things are better for you now.