20 Oct 2012

Shameless appeal for your vote

Yes really - please vote.


The only saving grace in this is that for the vote is not for me, but my lovely sister.  Look what she made;

You can read the full story about it in Bell's post here

I should note here that we have another sister, and she is the one about to have a significant birthday and be given this lovely little book.  Not that I'm complaining - I have one in rose.


Please vote for Bell's project here - Fab Folds Challenge.  Voting closes at the end of October, and can be done once daily

She'd love to win a blog badge.

Thanks!

Of course, if you're an ACT resident like me, you'll also be voting in our local elections.  Unfortunately, we have to get dressed to do that one.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Two crafty sisters! How fantastic is that! I went and voted and voted for your sis too ;)