15 Jun 2012

Rest is good

I'm very tired tonight. Today I finished my block of work, marking children's examination papers. I sat in the work room today, with 30 other markers, listening to the sound of coughing echoing down the hallway. My thoughts wandered down a tangent, imagining I was in hospital. All I could think of was how restful it would be.I'm not sick, but am worn out...

So tonight, instead of blogging about the wonderful Sew It Together from last weekend, or my latest knitting project, I'm relaxing with this furry beast.



It's nice.

2 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

I have almost zero pressure on me in my life & i'm exhausted, i often need a pick-me-up by week 8 of the term. I am so tired, yours will possibly be the last blog i read tonight. Love Posie

Posie Patchwork said...

I have almost zero pressure on me in my life & i'm exhausted, i often need a pick-me-up by week 8 of the term. I am so tired, yours will possibly be the last blog i read tonight. Love Posie