24 Mar 2012

This week


There's been quite a bit of yellow this week. My boy has turned nine, and the cooler weather seems firmly established.


I've started a new crochet project, a ripple rug. Since I'm still in the first row, it didn't seem worth photographing. I'm also not entirely committed to the design - possibly I should be doing a granny square type design. I'll do a couple of rows before deciding for sure.

Quilting is also happening, but slowly. Machine quilting still isn't quite natural for me, and this quilt I'm working on for my darling husband's birthday is quite large. Still hoping to have it done by the end of March though.

2 comments:

LittleWhiteDove said...

A ripple rug is on my list of crochet "to -do" - can't wait to see yours!

Maxabella said...

Nine already! Next year will be double digits!!

Speaking of double digits, do you remember that sheep game we used to play as kids? I have been trying to track it down and I haven't managed to. We loved that game!

I soooo didn't need to see that 'how I organised my entire life' post. Surely that level of organisation is genetic? There is no hope for the rest of us.

x