19 Dec 2011
14 Dec 2011
12 Dec 2011
2. Buying a 600ml Diet Coke at the supermarket in Canberra is more expensive than in Disneyworld.3. Seven days of school remaining, and the children will be tired and cross no matter how much sleep they get.
4. Despite finishing Christmas shopping, I still need to to go the shops at least once daily.
5. School carols nights are rarely hotbeds of musical talent.
6. Fabric paralysis is standing between me and a fabulous new skirt - I wish I could just dive in and start cutting fearlessly!
7. Usually, I'd be complaining about the heat 12 days into December. Instead, I'm missing it.
8. Bells are jingling here, as the kitten climbs the Christmas tree.
9. Test cricket can be wonderfully exciting.
10. Buying a 20-visit pass to the local pool is no guarantee of actually swimming.
10 Dec 2011
Installment one - Donna Hay's Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies. My, they're lush -melted chocolate in the mixture as well as many choc chunks.... Delicious.
6 Dec 2011
This year, I've been fairly discriminating with swaps but had to participate when a Christmas ornament swap crossed my radar.
And just look at these goodies which arrived from Talia yesterday!
The fabric stars can be hung anywhere - maybe a garland, I'm thinking, and the stars will be on my tree just as soon as it is up.
I love those little stars - the basic message of Christmas. Perfect.
5 Dec 2011
Just look at this gorgeous quilt that landed in my letterbox today!!! I am so, so thrilled.
Spiderweb pattern is one of my favourites (and made it onto the shortlist for the quilt I made for this swap.)
Thanks so much Danielle - it's just lovely.
Come to think of it, every quilt I've received from the EB Doll Quilt Swap has been great - thanks so much AJ for organising every time :)