12 Sep 2011

September sometime

Creativity has come to a full stop. It's been all I can do to keep the routine going, while collapsing during school hours.

In very good news, my Mum came home from England last week, where she's been having a fab time playing with my sister's children, walking a Spanish pilgrims trail, and doing very fancy needlework classes. She and Dad came over for a flying visit yesterday, and brought some great souvenirs with her. For me there was a Cath Kidston handbag, and a pack of Liberty hankies. Lovely, lovely things.




My voice is still absent, so I'm whispering to everyone, which seems independent of the vocal cords. So it was extra nice to be with Mum and Dad - talking, (and soaking up some sympathy!)

I'm feeling marginally better today, and am feeling optimistic that things might improve. I'm not going to commit to making though, because I've already used up a fair bit of energy with the washing and vacuuming, and still have the groceries to go.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I envy you that bag and the hankies, but not the sickness. Get well soon.

Lynne said...

Beautiful bag and hankies! Get well soon.

Rialla-T said...

Poor thing! Get well soon.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you feel better really soon.

On the upside, those presents are extremely lovely! Lucky you!

Ruth's Place said...

Hope you feel better soon.