16 Sep 2011

Current obsessions

This week has been absorbed by planning. I don't have time to do anything creative, when I have to learn EVERYTHING there is to know about Orlando this week. It looks like we are definitely going, although nothing has been actually booked, except Mr Puggle's conference attendance.

The cold has been persistent, but my voice is finally returning - I haven't had to whisper yet today, for which I am very grateful. Both children are slightly offcolour - a bit of a cough, a slight temperature, putting themselves to bed early (!?) but I really hope they fight it off.


Lucas learnt how to play chess on the weekend, and is very


keen to play anytime. He taught his 5 year old cousins the basics too, and they all seemed to have a good time playing.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Ooo! How exciting!

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh i love Chess, i learnt as an adult to play, from my eldest child, who was taught by Grandpa, it's such a great game. She has a beautiful Alice in Wonderland set, it's magic. Love Posie

Michelle said...

So exciting, your trip! When do you go? We're off to the US on the 13th (3 weeks! Eek!)