2 Sep 2011

30 things in September

This September, I'm going to be working creatively on the 30 days of September. Rialla, of http://with-both-hands.blogspot.com/ is going to be completing 30 creative projects. I'm not sure I can finish that many, but committing daily time to creative endeavors will suit me perfectly. Lately, I've only been making for deadlines. This daily deadline may be the stimulus I need.

Last night, I spent some time crocheting Eva's shawl. (the pattern can be found at http://www.milobo.wordpress.com). It's fast to crochet up, but I've tried three times now, and after a certain point, it turns into a bowl. Clearly, I'm doing something wrong. I think the time has come up to frog again, and start something new.


Last night should have been spent at the Canberra Quilters meeting, but the friend I take along was unwell, and I was headachy and lazy, so instead spent the evening at home. Maybe I'll go to one of the day meetings this month instead.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Good luck with that challenge!

Rialla-T said...

WOW! I love the yarn colour. It's very SPRING!

I have no luck with crochet other than calling it "freeform" lol I think I need to borrow "Crochet for Dummies" again or find a real person who can actually teach me.

Hope you're feeling better this morning :o)

AJ said...

Looking forward to seeing your 30 things...wonder if I could make 30 things this month??