1 Aug 2011

Ready to knit

Today is Monday August 1, and I'm ready to cast on for The Westknits Mystery  Shawl.

I've wound my yarn into balls, while watching a little Nigella, and am ready for action. Unfortunately, different time zones mean that the first clue probably won't be released until tomorrow my time. Luckily, it's a gorgeous day here, and I'm getting myself organised.

Today, I'm feeling constructive. Washing's on the line, groceries are done, I've joined my son for reading in the classroom, and even ate breakfast.  I'm also thinking about a friend who should be celebrating her birthday today, and about her family, who will be celebrating for her.

Edited to add; the clue has arrived!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I nearly signed up for that MKAL. I look forward to following along on the side line.

Lynne said...

Ooo, I am looking forward to seeing what you're making.