11 May 2011

Less creative.... but here's one I prepared earlier.

Lately, I've been less creative.  I can see deadlines crowding me, and I'm feeling like hiding away.  Hence, no blogging, and hardly any crafting.    My 'net time has been severely curtailed by snail-like speeds in the evening. In fact, I've been pretty much hiding away in various books.

The new Sookie Stackhouse book is out, and so I'm re-reading the series so I'll have a balanced view.  Essential stuff.

I signed up for the Naked Bed challenge, and have done nothing towards it.  Actually, having reread the initial post, quilting is not required - so maybe I will get it done.  I think the closing date (June 2) is remarkably close to the closing date for the Canberra Quilters exhibition deadline, so maybe there's a real incentive for me to start work.

And from my blogging hiatus time, here is the first quilt I made and sent to the lovely Jessy for the Flickr Doll Quilt Swap.
 and it's back.

I was quite pleased with it.

Tomorrow, I'll blog the delightful little quilt I received in exchange.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

It's so cold here in western Sydney today that curling up in bed with a book sounds like a great idea!

Hope you get your creative juices flowing soon.

Maxabella said...

I saw your comment on Al's post about bloggy sisters and now I'm thinking that you might be Leah from around the corner with the uber-talented crafty family that we all know so well! Are you that Leah? x