27 Nov 2010

Preparing for Advent

Today we've been busy.  It's time for our annual lounge room rearrangement to fit in the Christmas tree. DH is not an enthusiastic participant... but always seems to manage to end up with his easy chair in the centre of the room directly in front of the TV.  And then wonders why I'm not satisfied.  (Maybe this is one of his traditions...)

We also had a visit from the parcel guy, with my package from the lovely Kristi arriving as part of Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap.


Quarantine had opened the parcel, and unwrapped the ornament, and  the enormous stick of peppermint candy had been broken.

Just look at this beautiful ornament - I cannot wait to open the rest of the parcel!


Thanks so much Kristi :)

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

woo hoo another parcel arrived............cute ornament.........

vanos said...

Wow - that got there quick. I'm glad they didn't open any thing else up! Enjoy the season - Kristi

LDH said...

Always fun receiving a package!
You are ahead of me in setting up for Christmas. We worked outside yesterday and I did a little inside last night.

I hope to get the tree up this evening.

So nice stopping by to visit with you!
kindly, Lorraine