1 Oct 2010

Blogtoberfest 1

Ambitiously, I've signed up for Blogtoberfest again. Basically, blogging each day in October is the goal.

Today, we've been immersed in school holiday fun. Swimming this morning, with my sister and her children, followed by a spot of shopping, where we happened across a bubble show. It was really good, and produced some enormous bubbles.

Returning home, we've rested, eaten enormous amounts, and have now started painting fingernails.


Someone has to be in charge of the glamour department around here. It's clearly not me.

5 comments:

Miss Amy said...

Beautiful finger nail painting :) I hope you enjoy the last weekend of the school holidays :)

Kylie said...

Cute fingers. Amelia had hers painted for the first time on Tuesday in preparation for her birthday party.

Heather said...

I signed up for Blogtoberfest too. I found you through that site. I love your quilts.

Susan L (lily40au) said...

Sounds like a great day ... my girls sure would have enjoyed it when they were little.

Happy Blogtoberfest.

My blog

The Humming Cat said...

Day 1 of Blogtoberfest, lets see how far we get!!
I got my glass pebbles from Spotlight, there in mini plastic bucket containers near the picture frames / vases $4.99 and you get about 110 pebbles in a pack. Heaps of colours but I cleaned them out of clear!!
Enjoy!!