30 Sep 2010

To Do


We're nearly a week into school holidays now, and creativity has taken a back step.

Instead, we've been camping, shopping, babysitting, to the library, out to lunch with Daddy, and today are planning to attend a class playdate. Annabelle will also be attending two birthday parties in this break.

Whingeing has been an integral part of the holiday too. As has singing. Lucas' class has learnt all the words to 5, 6, 7, 8. And since I love to share, here's the Youtube link so you can share my pain. Just play it 50 times and you'll have the idea.




Next week we're off to my parents place down the coast, for a change, and a play at the beach.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am NOT watching that video!
Happy Blogtober :)

Trudi said...

I stupidly volunteered to go to The Fairies concert (with characters from the lame Fairies kids TV show) a couple of months ago. All their songs were based on other songs. They lip synced their way through a song based on the Steps songs tune, so I had that in my head for days. You have my deepest sympathy!

Quiltin' Jenny said...

Oh, your to-do list looks just like mine!

Happy Blogtoberfest!