13 May 2010

My creative space

My, Thursday comes around quickly.

Today, I'm knitting in a sunny spot on the couch. My Shetland Triangle (ravelry link) has been sadly neglected, for no obvious reason. It's fun to knit, the Wollmeise is lovely to knit with, and I want to wear it now the weather is wintery. All reasons for it to have made the leap onto the priority list.




At present, it still fits nicely in my Patronus sunny boy bag, made by Michelle. (Patronus, since I can't look at it without thinking of the mission Snape sends his patronus on.)

More creative spaces here, as always.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooh! Wollmeise! Very nice. I'm loving crocheting Wollmeise shawls at the moment (I have an embarassing stash of the stuff).

I'd never thought of the deers sunnyboy as being Patronus! Now I'll be thinking about that all night!