26 May 2010

Bee Tired



In the middle of those lovely gum blossoms are bees.

I'm feeling busy as a bee myself at present - working fulltime is a complete change for me. I'm hating being away from natural light.

However, there are good things. The kids are coping fine, DH is pulling his weight in the household tasks (I expected he would, but you know, I haven't worked outside the home in 7 years now.... he's somewhat out of practise), and I'm getting the opportunity to knit at least three rows a day on my shawl.

I'm also absolutely dropping with fatigue, but I'm hoping that's just this cold-like virus I'm incubating. I'll be back...

3 comments:

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

You will get into a routine and the tiredness will diminish. I'm glad it's working out for you and the family.

Had to delete the previous comment - I don't like spelling errors!!

Leanne said...

It takes a while to get back into the swing of full time. Well done on the 3 rows a day it will be a shawl in no time.