15 Apr 2010

My creative space

Every day, I catch up with the blogworld through Google Reader with my morning coffee. Every single Thursday, I am surprised when My Creative Space appears on Kirsty's blog. (I don't know why...)

So, my blogging week becomes syncopated* with another creative space.


This week has been busy. It's school holidays. On Monday we went to speech therapy, had lunch with DH, visited the tourist info centre and went shopping. Tuesday, a trip to Bunnings (where we conveniently ran into Lucas' best friend and played for some time), and then home to plant the blueberry bush, rose, pansies and sweet peas. Wednesday was a trip to the Botanic Gardens with my sister and her kids, followed by a another shopping excursion. Today we're off to a party plan/playdate this morning.

Tomorrow is my quilting class. I've done nothing since the last one. So today's creative space will be a frantic one... catching up as much as possible. If I hadn't paid in advance for these classes, I think I'd be dropping out.

*I figure surprise leads to syncopation.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww well atleast you don't miss it...Sounds like you have been super busy. Hope you do enough catching up to not stand out in the crowd...

Tracey said...

love the sound of your garden - I am thinking a blueberry bush sounds like a very yummy addition (though the possums around my place would probably get to enjoy it more than me :)

Kirsty said...

School holidays always throw me right out of sync but I love them just the same. Hope you manage to get your homework done.

74 Lime Lane said...

I know exactly how you feel. Creative space day and frankly I got nuthin!
We have had a busy week too so looking forward to today hanging around and doing not much! The beauty of school holidays.

ecoMILF said...

Give a busy person something to do and they'll get it done! Have fun at your class! xo m.