18 Feb 2010

My creative space

Today, I've been playing with tea towels, Setacolor Soleil, and paper doilies.

The instructions seem to say merely paint on the ink, put a stencil type object on top, and leave to dry in the sun. I hope it works, because the idea is exciting.



Tomorrow (or as soon as I locate that hunk of beeswax which is somewhere in the craft room), I'll be trying to batik some more tea towels.

I'm having a good time... but it really does remind me of primary school. So why should schoolkids get all the fun?

(On a similar note, popping into the art shop this morning, the blackboard, said something 'Stay in school, kids..... otherwise you too will work in retail!)

See other creative spaces here

Edited to add; Didn't work. Onwards and upwards then!

1 comment:

june at noon said...

That looks very interesting. Hope it turns out!