18 Jan 2010

The Daybook


From the Simple Woman, comes the idea of time for reflection and recording in a daybook.

FOR TODAY January 18...
Outside My Window... bright and cool - only 17 degrees in the middle of the day, which is very unseasonal.
I am thinking... how nice it is to have a clear desk.
I am thankful for... friends - we had a lovely playdate this morning.
From the kitchen... banana bread in the breadmaker - a new-to-me recipe which smells divine.
I am wearing... jeans, sandals, tshirt and cardy.
I am creating... plans for our upcoming holiday.
I am going... out the back to check on the Star Wars game shortly.
I am reading... Clive Cussler's Treasure. Pure escapism.
I am hoping... to be able to sleep well tonight.
I am hearing... the Star Wars game deteriorating into a war.
Around the house... cleaning out the pantry, one shelf at a time.
One of my favorite things... a quiet house.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: swimming playdate tomorrow, more sorting in the kitchen, attempting my first tea towel design for Soozs swap.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

2 comments:

emtdlb said...

wisdeLove the fact you read Clive Cussler. The Dirk Pitt books are my favorite non-christian books ever. You just can't stop once you start reading. My favorite is Sahara-it was the first one I read. Have a blessed day !!!!!!

Umatji said...

I have come across the daybook but not got involved - seems a lovely reflection though!