7 Oct 2009

Blogtober 7

My Hancocks of Paducah catalogue arrived today.

Since I placed an order with them last week, I didn't really need to shop the catalogue.

Instead, I cut out every fabric that really appealed to me, and stuck it in my creative journal.



Usually, I just write about what I am planning to do, or calculate fabrics, or write about what I have done in my journal. This was far more exciting, and even inspirational.

I also cut out any quilt pictures that appealed, and received a clear message - I'm keen on fancy star quilts right now. Maybe I should make one...

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a great ideafor future inspiration!

chaletgirl said...

I got mine too! I love what you did with yours!

Cosy said...

What a great idea! I've got a visual journal that stick a lot of stuff into. But hadn't thought of the Hancock's catalogue! Guess what I'm doing this afternoon?