1 Oct 2009

Blogtober 1

Also known as 'My Creative Space', being a Thursday.


This is my latest project from the 'Stitching Angel' swap. My swap recipient has already received and enjoyed (i think) her first stitched article, and I've completed the second one too, but have not yet mailed it.

Being school holidays, my creative space is small, since the rest of our house is filled with scattered toys, children demanding snacks and endless washing. Our time has been spent playing, shopping, watching a (free) movie with some cousins, sorting through the kids wardrobes, and of course eating every possible second of the day (that's what it feels like to the food provider, anyway.)

7 comments:

Selina said...

Lovely! I would love to take up handsewing.

Kylie said...

Your stitching looks beautiful. Good luck with getting everything done :) K

Catherine said...

I totally understand what you mean about the whole food thing, always hungry in this house during the holidays. I love your embroidery work, the colours are lovely.:)

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

Oh boy, we suffer from continuous smorgasboard syndrome around here too! Beautiful embroidery, Leah.

Teresa p said...

Gorgeous work. Hope you survive the school holidays.

trasha said...

What is it with children and food in the holidays?

Kirsty said...

The holidays do tend to be all consuming don't they.