13 Aug 2009

My Creative Space

Today, it's quilting in the kitchen. My kitchen isn't large, but the benchtops are a fabulous height for rotary cutting. I've brought the ironing board in too - the pantry can't open, but it's a great workspace.




Unfortunately, I'm still not well*, so my legs get really sore standing too long - so these nine patches are taking far too long. Surely I'll get to sewing today though...


* What was thought to be whooping cough, weeks ago, has turned out to be glandular fever, which is lingering... and REALLY annoying me.

More creative spaces here

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Ouch, I hope you feel better very very soon!!! Atleast you are still being productive, the things we put ourselves through :P I hope you get to sew...

chaletgirl said...

Oh you poor thing! I have a mere head cold at the moment and feeling tierd looking after the kids whilst sick; I can't imagine how you must feel!

Your workspace looks promising! I spy some of my fabric there!

Take care of yourself.

Kylie said...

Good luck with these - hope you're feeling better soon! K

caramela said...

Oh , I hope you feel better very soon!
Annamaria

kellie said...

Ugh - glandular fever. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. Lovely little fabric piles though.

Kirsty said...

Oh dear...get better soon. It really does zap you.

http://woollywotnots.wordpress.com said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Michelle said...

Glandular fever! That sucks! Take it easy, OK? I've had it and it's not a nice thing at all.

My kitchen is the best place for cutting too. Looks like you had fun!

Kuka said...

ooh no =(
Feel better soon! (those pretty fabrics must be helping, just a little bit?)

Ruth's Place said...

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Leanne said...

Take it easy Glandular fever is a rotten thing to have it takes for ever to get over.