9 Aug 2009

Canberra Quilt Show

This weekend, I've spent some time at the Canberra Quilter's Annual Show. My eyes were boggled by some superb quilts, and I think spots will definitely be making an appearance in my work soon. Congratulations to all the winners, and next year I hope a quilt of mine will be hanging with all the others.

There was good assortment of shops to browse at (although I dearly would have liked to see Amitie and Material Obsession represented...) I was fairly restrained in my purchases, just buying some flowerhead pins ( my old ones did not live up to the beautiful new pincushion ) and a Curvemaster foot. I've been planning to buy a quarter inch foot, and this one will do that as well as curves.



I also bought a Canberra Quilters cookbook.


It's got some lovely recipes in it, but best of all, it's got a picture of my quilt on the back cover (along with 15 others.)

4 comments:

Cascade Lily said...

Congrats again on your quiltlet being in print!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I haven't bought a recipe book yet, but I will soon.

Glad you enjoyed the show!

Michelle said...

I had a good look at the recipe book too. some fabulous foods in there.

Poker Betting said...

What does it plan?