25 Jun 2009

My creative space

This week, my creativity is being used in party planning. Annabelle is turning 5 next week, and we are celebrating on Sunday with a party. All her preschool classmates have been invited. One has declined, but the rest are keen. I'm really, really, really hoping for a sunny day. I'm expecting cold, but sunny would be nice. The theme is "Fairies in the Garden", but we are only loosely using this (nowhere near as keen as the pirate theme months ago.) Today's job; party bags.



See more creative spaces here

11 comments:

Katy said...

Those little bags look very sweet - i hope you have a lovely party.

redmag said...

Those are lovely bags!! So beautiful

Kirsty said...

Hope the party goes well.

Lucy Bowler said...

Cute party bags. Hope it all goes well for you!

Gina said...

Oooh, party bags, I always loved them so...

Catherine said...

How cute are those party bags. I hope that she has lots of fun and that the weather is kind to you.

amity ville boronia said...

Awesome. Fairy parties are the best!

Christina Lowry said...

How cute! I remember the plastic party bags we used to get at parties as kids. There was a weird looking clown on the front and usually lollie and a little pressie inside. Ahhh... those were the days! :)

Melanie said...

party bags that you cant see through are the best and help build up the exciting anticipation before recieving them.... you can tell I love party bags a lot lol even now.

http://woollywotnots.wordpress.com said...

I love the party bags. So pretty

Michelle said...

Hope the party went well. The party bags look really sweet.