28 May 2009

My creative space...

is in the process of moving. I have moved all the creative 'stuff' out of the old room, and it is piled in a corner of the Creative Haven.


I'm not rushing to put it all away, since once I do, it's pretty much immovable. So I'm running through various layouts, and trying to see the flaws in them BEFORE setting up the room.

Of course, the computer has been set up, but it's on wheels anyway... and I'd go bonkers without easy access to it for any extended time.

See other creative spaces here.

5 comments:

Liesl (Hoppo Bumpo) said...

Your creative-space-on-the-move looks pretty much like my static one! Have fun setting up your creative haven.

Kirsty said...

Very wise move methinks.

woollywotnots said...

Looks like you have all sorts of exciting things in your creative space. Have fun!

thetwowindmills said...

Mine often looks much like that before I style it for the pic.

Michelle said...

Hope you get everything set up how you like it soon.