10 Dec 2008

Toot toot, chugga chugga...

Well actually, they sang 'beep, beep, chugga chugga' which was a little disconcerting.




We took the kids to see The Wiggles concert in Canberra on Tuesday morning, and had a fabulous time. Through some miracle of the internet, the tickets I bought online were in the very front row. Amazing.

They are such entertainers, we all enjoyed it. Most photos of Lucas show a slack jawed look of amazement, and Annabelle's waving in all of her photos (and got waved back to, so was VERY excited.)

This was our third Wiggles concert, and probably our last, given the children's ages. Sad, really, when I've finally just about mastered the art of Wiggles photography.

2 comments:

Trudi said...

Have you had Dr Knickerbocker in your head since Tuesday? I have. I went with my sister and her two kids, but we were in the very back row. At least we got out easily.
Absolutely loved the concert, and like your kids my nieces were either drop jawed or waving.

Corrie said...

oh I'm sending hubby off this weekend while I get to shop in the city toddler free....a pretty good deal as I've done a wiggles concert but the look on keira's face is so priceless...total amazement that these guys from tv are there in front of her..it took her a good 10 minutes to start dancing and get over her shock!!!!!

maybe next christmas you'll start making things...I've decided next year I'm going to start in october as I have so many more things on my crafty christmas wish list that will just have to wait!
Corrie;)