5 Nov 2008

Fewer words....

seem to be making it into my posts lately. I'm very much about the pictures, and brief explanations (except the bbq fire - that got lots of words.) I think it's also because too much thinking seems to lead very easily into 'down' days.

So, in the interest of maintaining my equilibrium, here are some more photos (no tonsils, Lily!) and a few words.

My latest knitting project, a short sleeved summer cardigan. I haven't finished any of the other things I'm knitting for myself, however, of course that won't stop me starting something new...


Some quilt binding;


Today's mail; Sew Hip magazine. To be savoured later with a cup of tea.


Another washcloth. This one is taking a while, since I parsimoniously refuse to print out the three page pattern, so have to knit at the computer.


Today's clean washing (3 loads! lucky it was a pretty good drying day!), after an all-nighter spent with Annabelle vomiting. Poor thing.

6 comments:

Emma said...

YUMMY stripes! What fabric line?

Taphophile said...

The quilt binding is lovely - such rich colours.

Gabrielle said...

That binding caught my eye too, it's lovely. I'm a big fan of pictures, sometimes its hard to find the energy for much more. Glad everything was ok after your bbq fire, that sounded terrifying.

Blossom said...

such yummyiness!!!!!!!

Where did you get a copy of Sew Hip??I have been looking everywhere???????

Leah said...

Blossom, I ordered Sew Hip on the net direct from their website :)

Blossom said...

ahhhh thanks.
is it a worthwhile buy???