That's right, I have designated July to be a very creative month. Mainly because of the list of creative projects that MUST be completed in this time;
1. Table Runner for a swap (and featuring some of the worst ever foundation piecing...)
2. February Lady Sweater for Tour de France Knit-A-Long
3. Exhibition Quilt for the Canberra Quilters Show
4. Summer Quilt for Four Seasons Quilt Swap
5. Blanket of Love for the Down Under Quilts challenge.
My, I feel overwhelmed just reading it.
Finally, here's the completed Hungry Caterpillar quilt, ready for my sister's babe, who still hasn't emerged (my poor sis is quite astonished - her twins were born at 32 weeks, so being overdue is something decidedly new and different!)