12 Jun 2008

I love my postie!

Last month, I joined the Amitie VIP blog program, and today look what my favourite postie brought;


I find prints like this tricky to use, but fortunately I do have a small idea of what to do with the white background print. The linen-ish looking one will be harder, because I like it LOTS.

Today my sister and I took our kids to our local discount shopping centre, where they spent some quality time in the indoor playground. This was enriched by the frequent views of planes taking off and landing. Not enough, according to one of my nephews. "More, more!" he shouted. Over and over again.

2 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

I am loving linen at the moment as well. Your Amitie goodies look great!

Gabrielle said...

Must check out that indoor playground sometime, Thomas loves planes, and is always noticing 'payes' in the sky. It took me a while to figure out what that was about! I love your fabrics.