26 May 2008

Piecing...

together the background for my new quilt. It's going well. I spent a couple of hours cutting pieces on Sunday morning, which would have been far less time had I actually bought a new rotary cutter blade. I tried the cutting through alfoil trick, but it didn't seem to help much and made a lot of tiny sharp aluminium slivers.



It's good weather for quilting here too. This photo is from my front doorstep at 8.30am this morning.



I spent a little time over the weekend knitting too. My 'allergic'type response has now extended to include mohair. Which is a worry, since last year I used this particular yarn to knit an entire cardigan without a problem! So, the twins hats still aren't done.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I know - wasn't that fog amazing this morning? Perfect day for crafting.

Leanne said...

I was amazed when I changed the blade of my rotary cutter!!!! what a difference it makes.