8 May 2008

Housekeeping...

Well, I'm working away on my projects.

First, and amazing pouch to enclose my Mum's Mother's Day present in. Amazing, since it's knitted on 2 needles and is seamless. I just have to find a button, and sew in the ends now. Oh, and pop in the present (personalised playing cards) and get the kids to make a card.


Next is my desk. Always a work in progress.


Thirdly, my Swallowtail shawl. Progressing well, although I'm a little worried about running out of yarn.


I'm also auditioning fabrics for the summer round of the Sassy Apron Swap. This time the recipient of my apron has a blog, so I'm hoping for a little feedback on the apron. In the spring swap, I never even heard if my (blogless) recipient received her apron.



And finally, I'm awaiting inspiration for my Hungry Caterpillar quilt. Thanks to a swap with another Australian blogger, we've both got a few more of these imported prints. My sister's babe's not due for a month or two but it would be nice to have a plan!

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

That pouch does look amazing, I still can't figure out how it works! What a shame that you didn't get feedback about your beautiful apron for the swap - I'm sure it was much appreciated, but it would be nice to know!

Helen said...

Ohhhh, thats weird that you didn't get word that the person liked your last apron swap. Rude too. Love the colour of the wool you are using too. :)

Leanne said...

I love those flower fabric. Isn't the hungry caterpillar fabric cute.