30 Apr 2008

Another trip,

and we're back home again. There's been far too much gadding about lately. Last week we went to Dubbo, mainly to visit the fabulous Taronga Western Plains Zoo.


We stayed in Dubbo 2 nights, which allowed us to do their early morning behind the scenes walk before shooting off to the Central Coast for the christening of our newest niece.


I've also managed to finish some socks, and bamboo head scarf. I'm plugging away on the Swallowtail shawl, and am very close to completing and posting my Four Seasons Quilt Swap quilt (good thing, too, as the posting date is tomorrow!)

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Wow, that looks like a great adventure (I had to look twice at that elephant photo - that statue is so realistic!). Your knitting is beautiful, I especially love the shawl.