7 Jan 2008

Shark pants!

That was today's project, new pyjama pants for Lucas. Mainly made as an effort to stop him wearing flannelette winter pyjama pants, but also to cater for his new found obsession with sharks. Fabric; quilters quality cotton from the stash (originally from Lincraft - I have a lot so it MUST have been heavily discounted!). Pattern; made using this tutorial and a current pair of jeans.



Annabelle can't decide if she wants some or not. Probably not. Her preferred attire right now is knickers. Singlet if I insist. Not surprisingly, we're not going out much right now.

Edited to add; don't forget to leave a comment to win! win! win!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Lucas' pants are spiffy to the extreme! I love them!

However I can understand Annabelle's thinking on the underpants issue. If I had my way I'd wear undies and a singlet all day, and never answer the door ;-)

Taphophile said...

Sweet pants. I had to make 2 pairs of cow print jammy bottoms just before Christmas to satisfy current obsessions!

Kate said...

Cool pants!

Gabrielle said...

Lovely pants for Lucas - he looks very chuffed to have them! Your retraining idea sounds interesting. I'm also pondering ways I can try and go back to art school (I've been wanting do do this for so long) perhaps part time in 2009, while still earning enough to pay off the mortgage. Not looking too promising at this stage! Did you decide to join the quilting class? It sounds interesting.

Helen said...

My eldest is always insisting on weraing her flannelette PJ pants too! Despite it being like 18 degrees at night here at the moment! Kids.....

Sometimes Unwilling Guru said...

My youngest refused to wear anything some days so I gave up,eventually his older brothers shamed him!
As long as visitors dont arrive,why not,you re only a kid once,LOL