12 Oct 2007

Knitting... headaches... pollen

Knitting has been happening - I've been working on my boring old socks while watching Nigella and Ina. I used to knit with David Attenborough, but now don't like my kids seeing all those animals being eaten. Watching cooking shows shouldn't harm them in the least.



I've also been laid low with a headache the last couple of days. Very annoying. Tonight I've got a sinus thing happening too, so maybe it's all pollen related.

Since this is our first spring in Canberra, I'm taking particular note of what's happening in the air. So far, it's not so bad, but not great either.

2 comments:

Taphophile said...

Spring in Canberra, proudly sponsored by (insert name of favourite anti-histamine and pain killers here). ;) All the white poplar fluff floating around gets me every year.

Love the colours in your sock yarn.

Leah said...

I'm (meanly) glad it's not just me... DH was telling me it's all psychosomatic - humph!