31 Oct 2007

Blogging Resumes!

Exciting, isn't it.

We've been away on holiday, and having computer free time. My, I've done a lot of knitting. I've also watched quite a bit of television.



The highlights of the holiday; seeing an emu strolling through a paddock, accompanied by it's babies; panning for gold at Sovereign Hill; riding the Talking Tram in Bendigo; driving for hours through ripening wheat. We also visited MANY adventure playgrounds in various towns.




Holiday's were once all about relaxation. I can only speculate when that will happen again.



I've completed my first pair of socks for the Southern Summer of Socks KAL, and happily wore them today. I have enough left over to make a pair of children's socks out of the same wool.



In Bendigo, we (naturally) visited the Bendigo Woollen Mills, and enhance the stash considerably. One addition included a nice cotton/wool sock yarn, which is currently on the needles.

No comments: