22 Sep 2007

Sunny Saturday

It's a beautiful day today, and I have spent it shopping, and stitching. Sounds perfect to me.



Firstly, 2 new washcloths. The pink one looks like it could be a Cinderella dress, but will hang nicely on a tap. Both are patterns from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL.






I have also been working on the Rugz 4 Kidz charity rug. I have finished my section, and will be ready to post on Monday.






I forgot to take a photo of my new project, but I have started on a French Market Bag. I'll be spending some time with my parents this week, and I think it will make a great take-along project.






Outside we have the chooks in their new run.






The tulips I got for Mother's Day are getting ready to flower, and I think these lovely things are rhododendrons (but of course may be wrong, having just heard about them without actualy seeing them myself before.)






The strawberry plants also seem to be settling in, and we are writing a list of vegies to plant next weekend

.

No comments: