30 Sep 2007

Southern Summer of Socks

I have joined this knitalong, which starts tomorrow (wonder when it ends.... March 31) I have plenty of sock wool, and am hoping this will provide some motivation.

Sock wool I own;
1. Hot socks pink/purple/blue fake fair isle
2. Posh Yarn Emily purple/blue
3. Posh Yarn Saskia pink/apricot/green
4. Posh Yarn unknown but feels wonderful
5. Opal self patterning
6. Opal cotton
7. Opal Prisma blue
8. Opal Prisma green
9. Opal Prisma red
10. Posh Yarns Lei (wool/bamboo/silk) ....in transit...

Currently on the needles, Jaywalkers in Opal Hundertwasser.


My aim for this project;

Knit at least one pair of socks per month.

It would also be nice if they were as much of a work of art as this;


This museum image created here

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

It sounds like you've got a lovely stash of wool there - you are going to have warm feet next winter. I thought that was a modern artwork until I read your previous post! How did you do that?! Nice felting by the way.

Leah said...

Oops - sorry - I'll edit to include the link :)