19 Sep 2007

Knitting again




I've been spending some time with washcloths.






They're fun, quick, and made from non-allergenic cotton. Perfect for my needs.

There are more, but these are the only photographs I have.

So far, I've just been stockpiling them away, ready for new baby gifts, but soon I'll be ready to use one.

Oh, and I forgot to mention my new button. This blog will be going pink in October. More information here. Breast cancer has taken it's toll on several important people in my life.

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Wow, these are so beautiful, the patterns are lovely - did you design these? They are the most gorgeous washcloths I've ever seen.

Leah said...

No, I got them from Purple Duckie http://www.purpleduckie.com/ see the pattern list at the right. They're definitely a fun project :)

Gabrielle said...

Thanks for the link, that's great. I do think your subtle striped colour scheme really makes these special.