10 Aug 2007

Pay It Forward Swap

Have you heard about this swap? Here are the details;


I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.





I'm joining through Vintage Pleasure, and would love to make something for you!





In other news, I have completed Clue 3 of my Mystery Stole. This brings me up to my usual position of working one clue behind the rest of the group.





It's windy here today, and I'm thrilled. Lately, when I've been lying in bed waiting to go to sleep, I've been wishing I could hear some wind. Michelle tells me winter's nowhere near over (dammit!) but our pansies are looking great.



And finally, a much requested photo of 'me and my baby';

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Oh - I would love to join in on your Payitforward - sorry to have taken so long - just sitting catching up on blogs! I will get organised in a few weeks and update my blog etc. So count me in though!