11 Jul 2007

And another crafty commitment...

Just in case I'm feeling undercommitted, I went to my first Dear Jane class tonight. I started this quilt in 2001 (i think), got 9 blocks in, and lost interest. I am using cream fabric as a backing, and a spectrum of 24 hand dyed fabrics (which I dyed way back then with a kit from Gecko Gully - great fun!)
There you go AJ, a picture just for you :)

No knitting on the lace stole today, but I did manage to finish the applique on my Blanket of Love, and hope to start quilting it tomorrow.

4 comments:

AJ said...

Oh Leah may I please please please see your Dear Jane blocks....please!!!!! I've been thinking of nothing else for the past week!

Caitlin O'Connor said...

Ooh, this is gonna be pretty!

Helen said...

They look great Leah. How many will there be in the end??

catsmum said...

Usually DJ leaves me stone cold but yours is going to ROCK.
Luuuurve the plain colours :]