21 Jun 2007

Illustrations

Firstly, the bag I am knitting for the International Tote Exchange IV. It's coming along nicely. I hope to finish the knitting today. Then I need to weave in all the ends (there are a LOT) and then felt the bag and attach the handles. Then think about a lining - I'm not sure if it will need one.






This is the quilt I finished earlier in the week. It is made of flannel fabrics, so is lovely and warm. Good news, since our heater is still not working. I may move to Queensland.

And finally, more visitors to the bird feeder. These are Eastern Rosellas.



4 comments:

Austy's Mum said...

The quilt looks great! Love the colours.

keslyn said...

Hi Leah,
Thanks for dropping by my blog, I do have a web site
www.cottageonthehill.com.au
I am not very good at keeping it up todate, but you can have a look, my newsletters have lots of details.
I love the look of those ginger breads, I will be making some for my Chrissy in July, hope mine turn out as yummy looking as yours.
Happy sewing
Kerry

Melly said...

Sounds like a great, fun filled trip!!! I also lived in Canberra for a while and we never felt quite at home, but hey, at least Sydney is nice and close - we came from Melbourne and it was a bit of a longer hike home (though we still did at least monthly!!!) Pity you missed the show!

catsmum said...

hey did you see the one I felted a couple of weeks ago? Same colours or near enough to !
Great minds think alike.
Love the mitred squares.
btw thanks for visiting and good luck with the comp.