24 May 2007

Finally some crafting content

I've started knitting some gorgeous 100% cashmere from Posh Yarns. It's 4 ply, and my intention was to knit socks. I don't know what I was thinking, because there's not enough. But it's just perfect for this scarf. I can't believe how nice it is to knit - my hands are warm, and (almost) feel like they've been moisturised.


There has also been some cutting for my new bed quilt - the central part is going to be alternated 9 patch blocks with plain blocks, all 9 inch blocks, since I love the fabrics so much.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Hey, so nice to have found this artistic blog of yours, so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!