23 Apr 2007

Domesticity

Well, my life has been really very homebased, and I live in a city...

First, some more cooking; Lemon Butter (also known as lemon curd). It's tangy and delicious and this recipe was incredibly easy to make.
I've also dyed some wool (using food colouring) and used the wool to try out these instructions.
The instructions demonstrate how to knit 2 socks at a time on a set of 2 circular needles. They're nearly finished, and I'm very pleased with them.
Annabelle has been waking every morning between 4 and 6 am, and we think it might be because she is cold. We bought new pyjamas last week, and these socks will be her new bedsocks. Very strangely, I haven't heard her wake, and DH has got up to her each time. Most atypical for he and me.
Autumn is progressing here, and our yard is full of leaves, including this tree. The kids are spending a lot of time moving the leaves around...

2 comments:

tigerfilly said...

oooo, I love the socks! I would love tp give the 2 needle thing a try too.

Leah said...

Seriously, it's easy. Give it a go :)