10 Apr 2007

Book Binge update

I forgot about posting, but have been reading.


Over Easter I have read;


Esther's Gift by Jan Karon

Canberra's Secrets by Margaret Wade

Stalking Horse by John Francome

Entombed by Linda Fairstein

Every Day by Bill Granger.


I have also cooked two more cakes from Nigella's How to be a Domestic Goddess, for the celebration of my MIL's significant birthday (the first one stuck in the supposedly non-stick pan), and done quite a lot of knitting while sitting around with Dh's family.


Every Day by Bill Granger is a cookbook, and was an anniversary present. DH and I marked our 12th wedding anniversary over the Easter break.


I've hit a major snag with the Clapotis, having run out of wool. So far I've only checked one shop for replacements, but I can't go back to the original store, given we've moved 200km since then. I really hope I can find some more - having knitted 7 balls so far, I'm kind of attached - and have spent WAY to long to pull it all out.


So, I started Devan for my new nephew. It's knitting up fairly quickly, but I have had a lot of uninterrupted knitting time.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!!!!!

That's alot of books WOW!
I love the colourway you chose for the socks, i think there is going to be a very happy little boy.