20 Mar 2007

Busy Busy

It's been a busy day here.

I've re-registered with FlyLady, so spent a good portion of the day following emailed instructions to shine my sink, polish my mirrors, and all the rest of it.

The kids and I also spent an hour in the soon-to-be-study. I was sewing, and they were playing quietly with my Fisher Price School House.

We also made a trip to the shops - we'll be making Lucas a birthday cake tomorrow afternoon, so needed various lollies to decorate the cake.

My sister and her babies dropped by this afternoon, and Lucas suffered an ant attack while waving goodbye.

Tonight I cooked Nigella's Spicy Apple Chutney, and now have 2 bottles cooling on the sink.



My days have felt completely purpose-less lately, so all this activity was designed to help. On the weekend, I also wrote a list of projects to take up whenever I feel particularly lost.

Right now is one of those times.

No comments: