12 Dec 2006

Bloglines hmmmm

Well, I've just realised that Bloglines has unsubscribed me from 4 blogs. And the thing is, I don't know which ones.


Some blogs haven't been updating as they've been written in (like mine), and Bloglines seem to have deleted these ones.


I had a night out last night, meeting up with some online friends. It's always strange meeting up with cyberfriends, and even more so when you've chosen a fairly strange screen name. For example, imagine introducing yourself - "Hi, I'm Bushpig*!" In my defence, I never expected to say it out loud.


It was nice being out in the city by myself. The meeting was held in The Rocks, which is the old, touristy part of Sydney. I haven't been there in at least 10 years, and it was charming and civilised.


We've been making paper chains today. Not real successful - the kids lack the dexterity to hold the chain closed while closing the link with a sticker. Still, they enjoyed it.


* Bushpig isn't my name, but it's not far off.

No comments: