48 things you could care less about
1. First Name Leah
2. Were you named after anyone? Mym Mum says no, my Dad says Roy Orbison's song.
3. When did you last cry? Reading a birth story on the web last week.
4. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. It's neat and easy to read.
5. What is your favourite lunchmeat? Salami
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I don't know.
7. Do you have a journal? Yes, this is it.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? No.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Muesli. Preferably with lots of fruit and nuts and sesame seeds.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
12. Do you think you are strong? No
13. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Fortunately, I no longer see it for sale anywhere.
14. Shoe size? 9.
15. Red or pink? Pink
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself? My body.
17. Who do you miss most? My sister who lives in England.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? I'll just read it on your blogs.
19. What colour pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing? Jeans, khaki tshirt, purple cardigan, black shoes.
20. Last thing you ate? Muesli.
21. What are you listening to right now? My children playing in the lounge room
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? yellow
23. Favourite smell? My parent's springtime garden - freesias, jasmine and violets. Heaven.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A salesperson.
25. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? Their smile (or lack of).
26. Do you like who you stole this off? yes
27. Favourite drink? vanilla latte
28. Favourite sport? cricket
29. Eye colour? blue
30. Hat size? large
31. Do you wear contacts? nope, I couldn't be bothered. Glasses here.
32. Favourite food? Currently spicy pide.
33. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
34. If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be? in a tourist camp in the Okavango Delta in Botswana
35. Summer or winter? I'm more a spring/autumn person.
36. Hugs or kisses? hugs.
37. Favourite dessert? Fresh sponge cake with whipped cream and passionfruit.
38. Who is most likely to respond? don't know
39. Least likely to respond? don't know
40. What books are you currently reading? a book about the Yellowstone Wolves, one of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan series and The Wilderness Family by Kobie Kruger. (all are re-reads.)
41. What's on your mouse pad? Don't have one.
42. What did you watch on TV last night? The Real Sea Change
43. Favourite sounds? giggles
44. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
45. The furthest you have been from home? Probably Scotland.
46. What's your special talent? I can tapdance
47. Where were you born? West Gippsland, Australia.
48. Who sent this to you? I stole it from Meg whose blog I lurk at regularly