7 Sep 2006

Attack at McDonalds

It's shocking weather in Sydney - wild, windy, buckets of rain. Quite a shock after our balmy 27 degrees. We spent the morning at one of our local mega-shopping centres. We lunched at McDonalds (where I need to mention that I ate a chicken tandoori deli choices roll, and not a single french fry), and the children played while I knitted.

Annabelle came out sobbing very shortly afterwards, with an apologetic mother close behind. No wonder - look what her vampire child did to my darling girl


Drama aside, she's bruised but fine. At least the vampire was a very small child indeed - in fact surprising amount of teeth (which I can count on Annabelle's cheek) for his age.

2 comments:

weirdbunny said...

When my little girl was a toddler she bit a baby on the cheek. I couldn't beleive she did it, apart from the fact I saw her do it I was hoffified. The babies mother wasn't too pleased either....

Leah said...

It's hard being a parent - the poor mother was just horrified, as was I...