15 Jan 2006

Home again...

We're back. It certainly adds a certain rhythm to my life, these weekly visits away. I'm not sure how long I will want to do it for, but for now it works for us.

Exciting mail waiting for us; I joined our family up in the Taronga Zoo ZooFriends last week, and the membership passes were waiting in the letterbox, along with their latest magazine. In the enclosed calendar, there is a picnic night coming up on Wednesday. I'm not sure if we'll attend, mainly due to bedtime being 7pm, and the zoo being around 30 minutes away. In any case, we'll certainly be visiting the Zoo this week - there are snow leopard cubs to be seen :)

This weekend I managed to complete my DD's baby quilt. I forgot to take a photo though, so you'll have to wait until next week. It's the local Agricultural Show in a few weeks, so I'll be entering it in that, after which DD may use her quilt.

No comments: