2 Jan 2006

and welcome....

Welcome to 2006.

I'm ditching resolutions this year, but going with goals instead.

In no particular order,
* shed clutter from my life, my body, my mind and my house. I'm not looking for a complete change, just refining what I've got.
* make more time to be creative
* join a playgroup
* remove the ants from my house
* toilet train my son (currently 2)
* make a Baltimore quilt

That's probably enough. Oh, nearly forgot - I'm also going to learn to knit.

The cast in my blog;
Me (34, SAHM, interested in wildlife, quilting and comping)
DH (35)
DS (2) DD (1)

5 comments:

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

So now I must know, did you do all these things??

Visiting via the Rewind.

Lady Estrogen said...

I'm curious too - if you found time to be more creative, please let me know how you did it :)

Visiting from the Rewind.

hearts_in_asia said...

So did you get rid of the ants? I'm not sure anyone can get rid of ants! (Visiting via Rewind

Leah said...

Most of them are done - the toilet training (just as well, since he's now eight!), decluttered the house ( but have since reclutttered), didn't do the quilt, but did learn how to knit, and I got rid of the ants by moving house.

MultipleMum said...

I have found those ants! It has taken them 5 years but they have safely arrived at my house. I bet you are relieved :-) I hope the knitting and creativity is well established now. Thanks for Rewinding x